Thursday 17 January 2013

Testimonials

  • eBooks -  I think it is brilliant – It is a great addition to your portfolio of services and should assist your growth. Well done and many thanks!                                                                                                                                                                      Brian, Lord Mackenzie of Framwellgate OBE 
  •    
  • I enjoyed this book greatly, and am so grateful that The Memoir Club exists to bring us the work of people as valuable and interesting as Christopher Rundle.

John Simpson, BBC Correspondent

When you first wrote to me, you claimed in your letter that you produce books of the very highest quality. I must say that, now that we have just seen the book which you have produced for us, you have been every bit as good as your word and that you have fully justified that claim. We are thrilled and delighted with the superb quality.
Sir Alex Smith, Author
  • In The Long Run, so lovingly put together by Dione, and The Memoir Club, is a memoir, and not a normal, commercially promoted biography.
Tim Dalyell MP
  • More Ups Than Downs is beautifully produced and I am so glad David signed the copy which will now reside in the library of Emmanuel College.
Master Professor J E Fowcs Williams
  • Sir Brian Wyldebore-Smith’s memoirs reflect, as all good memoirs should, the author's own character.
Lady Thatcher
  • When I handled the book and studied the cover I was impressed by the quality and this was further confirmed by the pages, pictures and print within.
Rear Admiral Geoffrey Hall, Author
  • This is a very entertaining book by a delightful man, David Trippier, who is one of the best friends that I have been lucky enough to acquire through my political career.
Kenneth Clarke QC MP
  • Thank you for putting me on your publishers list. What an efficient company! I received my copy one day after phoning my order.
Phil Sullivan
  • Penguins And Mandarins is a fascinating glimpse into the world of conservation, written from the heart of one of its high-ranking officials. A masterly book.
Sir David Bellamy
  • The production is excellent. The print, paper and the style are just what I wished and I do congratulate your people on it all.
Lord Roger Nathan, Author

No comments:

Post a Comment